The top ten worst lyrics of all time, according to magpiemusic.com, are:
1. I’m serious as cancer, when I say rhythm is a dancer – Rhythm is a Dancer, Snap!
2. I don’t want to see a ghost, it’s a sight that I fear the most, I’d rather have a piece of toast, watch the evening news – Life, Des’ree
3. Is that yo ass, or yo mama half reindeer? – Shake Ya Tailfeather, Nelly, P Diddy and Murphy Lee
4. He was a boy, she was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious? – Sk8er Boi, Avril Lavigne
5. I love you like a fat kid love cake – 21 Questions, 50 Cent
6. Time is like a clock in my heart – Time (Clock Of The Heart), Culture club
7. You got a Prada bag with a lotta stuff in it – Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It, Will Smith
8. Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don’t confuse them with mountains – Whenever, Wherever, Shakira
9. She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck – Thong Song, Sisqo
10. Only time will tell if we stand the test of time – Why Can’t This Be Love, Van Halen
Some shockers there…
Go and check out the Nigeria Specials compilations! They are fookin’ ace!
Killer artwork too…